Print advertisement: Don't let your time in the sun catch up with you (1)
Don't let your time in the sun catch up with you (1) (PDF 95 KB)
Advertisement shows a surgical incision with six staples:
- staple 1 - backyard cricket games
- staple 2 - pool party
- staple 3 - tennis with friends
- staple 4 - outdoor concert
- staple 5 - barbecue at Sam's
- staple 6 - surgery couldn't get all the cancer
When you spend time in the sun without protection, you're increasing your risk of skin cancer. It doesn't matter whether it's at the beach, at the park, or simply in the backyard - it all adds up. So always protect yourself in five ways with a hat, clothing, shade, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Authorised by the Australian Government, Capital Hill, Canberra
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.