Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - third phase (2009-2010)
Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - third phase (2009-2010) (html)
Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - third phase (2009-2010) (PDF 1520 KB large file)
The same publication in smaller sections:
Cover pages (PDF 39 KB)
1. Executive summary (PDF 112 KB)
2. Research context (PDF 69 KB)
3. Research design (PDF 127 KB)
4. Research findings (PDF 441 KB)
5. Conclusions and recommendations (PDF 66 KB)
Appendix A - Campaign communication objectives (PDF 43 KB)
Appendix B - Campaign materials (PDF 814 KB large file)
Appendix C - Questionnaire (PDF 128 KB)
Full details of the methodology employed in development, conduct and analysis of this evaluation research is available in the technical report.
If you are unable to download the PDF document, please email email@example.com.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.