Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Campaign
PDF printable version of Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Campaign (PDF 2020 KB large file)
The same publication in smaller sections:
Cover pages (PDF 73 KB)
1. Executive summary (PDF 74 KB)
2. Research context (PDF 74 KB)
3. Research design (PDF 118 KB)
4. Research findings (PDF 294 KB)
5. Conclusions and recommendations (PDF 62 KB)
Appendix A - Campaign communication objectives (PDF 59 KB)
Appendix B - Campaign materials (PDF 940 KB large file)
Appendix C - Questionnaire (PDF 137 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF document, please email email@example.com and we will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.